COVID - 19 Considerations
We're so thankful to be taking care of San Francisco through the pandemic, the fires, and the bumps and bruises of day to day life.
Here's an update on how we’re handling care in the office:
- Masks must be worn by doctor and patient at all times
- Patients are spread out to allow for social distancing
- Each patient is required to fill out a pre-visit survey at each visit
- We are practicing proper hand washing techniques and sanitation measures set by the CDC
- There is no cancelation fee if one thinks they have been exposed or is expressing symptoms
We’re helping San Francisco stay safe and stay active! Moving on a regular basis is so important, now more than ever. We'll see you in the office soon!